CCA and CTA Forms
Email Excel .xls file and digital receipts or
scanned copy (pdf or jpg) to:
mail hard copy to:
Jim Weir, 13993 Downwind Court, Grass Valley CA 95945
Member Expense Statement Form
Member Expense Statement (M.E.S.) forms are used to request reimbursement for expenses incurred by members in the performance of any duty on behalf of or as a representative of CCA, or as a representative of their chapter to CCA.
For instance, a member would utilize the M.E.S. form to request reimbursement from CCA for meals, accommodations, or travel to and from a CCA Conference.
To obtain an M.E.S. form, go to: www.ccatreasurer.org.
1. RECEIPTS: Receipts are required for Lodging (Hotel), Public Transportation (Airfare, Trainfare, Busfare), Airline Excess Baggage, Public Ground Transportation (Shuttle or Taxi), Meals $35 and over, and Parking over $70. You may submit receipts for other expenses, but I do not need them.
2. AIRFARE: Reimbursement for coach/economy class only. If the airfare is masterbilled, put MB in the space for that day's expenses.
3. LODGING (Hotel): For any delegate, the reimbursement is one-half of the standard room rate (including taxes & fees). If you share a room with another delegate, you must put the name of the person with whom you shared in one of the "Special Reason" lines. You may also pay the second half yourself if you want a single room. If the hotel is masterbilled, put MB in the space for that day's expenses.
4. MILEAGE (Private Auto): The reimbursement rate per mile is the standard IRS rate in effect at the time. Round fractional miles up to the nearest whole mile. You are entitled to mileage from your home to the airport and back. If the cost of driving to the conference is less than coach airfare (including parking at the airport and driving to the airport), you may drive or fly, your choice.
5. SHUTTLE/TAXI: If you prefer to take a shuttle from home to the airport instead of driving, that cost is reimbursable. Taxi fare from the airport to the hotel will only be reimbursed when no other form of transportation is available, or when approved by the CCA President in advance, or when a shared taxi is less than the cost of shuttles for all the delegates sharing a taxi (delegate names needed).
6. RENTAL CARS: Rental cars are *ONLY* authorized when approved by the CCA President in advance.
7. PORTAGE/TIPS: A maximum of $6 per day is reimbursable for portage and tips.
8. MEALS: A maximum of $70 per day is allowed for meals. This maximum is reduced by $13 if CCA provides a breakfast, $18 if CCA provides a lunch, and $39 if CCA provides a dinner. ANY entry in the meals area costing $35 or more MUST have a receipt. No meal is reimbursable if CCA provides that meal. Extra meals or lodging caused by driving instead of flying are not reimbursable.
9. MULTIPLE MEALS: If a "party" is going out for a meal, please have the bill divided so that each member has a copy of the bill and puts the meal on their own individual MES. Multiple meals on a single MES require advance approval from either the Treasurer or the President.
10. FILING DEADLINE: The deadline for filing this MES is the end of the month FOLLOWING the month in which the event occurred. Thus, an event in March must be filed prior to the 30th of April.
CTA Association for Better Citizenship Forms
The CTA Association for Better Citizenship (ABC) forms are being made available on the CCA website for use by local CCA chapters that would like to request CTA/ABC funding for their local recommended board of trustees/or county superintendent candidates or local issues.
Please note the following deadlines for receipt of these completed forms by the CTA/ABC committee:
50 days prior to the election for the "Notice of CTA Chapter Intention to Seek CTA/ABC Funds"
35 days prior to the election for the "Application for CTA/ABC Funds."
Your CTA/ABC Committee member is
Joan Sholars. She can be reached at:
All forms MUST be signed by Joan before they can be forwarded to the ABC Committee! (Be sure to allow plenty of time for processing.)
DOWNLOADABLE FORMS (.pdf format)
To Be Filed Not Less Than 50 Days Before the Election:
To Be Filed Not Less Than 35 Days Before the Election:
Board Member Exceptions to Reimbursement Guidelines
1. RECEIPTS (No exceptions)
2. AIRFARE (No exceptions)
3. LODGING For any CCA/CTA/NEA event, a board member is entitled to a single room. If CTA or NEA authorizes partial room reimbursement, CCA will reimburse the remaining portion of the room. MES and copy of the receipt is required for the reimbursement from CCA. Board members are entitled to attend the Summer Presidents' Conference and the UCLA institute if they wish. Board members are allowed hotel internet service reimbursement.
4. MILEAGE Must not exceed the cost of coach airfare (including mileage driving to the airport, airport parking, and paid shuttle or taxi if required). Extra meals or lodging because of driving instead of flying are not reimbursable.
5. SHUTTLE/TAXI Board members are entitled to taxi fare between the nearest airport and the CCA /CTA office for meetings at the CCA/CTA office. For Sacramento area meetings, the nearest airport is SMF. For Burlingame and Foster City meetings the nearest airport is SFO.
6. RENTAL CARS Board members are encouraged to minimize travel expenses. If the total cost of transportation can be minimized by the use of a rental car, then the Board member would request approval in advance providing the documentation showing a savings to CCA. The CCA President must approve all such requests.
7. PORTAGE/TIPS (No exceptions)
8. MEALS (No exceptions)
9. MULTIPLE MEALS (No exceptions)
10. FILING DEADLINE (No exceptions)
CCA Funding Request Forms
(These documents are in.pdf format, which means you need Adobe Reader to access them. They are fully fill-in, so you can so you can download the documents, complete your form online on your computer, and attach it as an email request.)
How to Use These Funding Request Forms
First, please read the Chapter Funding Guidelines so that you are aware of how the Budget Committee will evaluate your funding request.
Now that you have read the Guidelines, please download the fillable CCA Funding Form, fill it out, and send it to the CCA Treasurer as per "Reimbursement Guidelines" at the top of this page.
As always, your CCA Treasurer stands ready to assist you with any part of this application. If we don't know the answer, we will get it for you.
Weir: CCA Treasurer