The Community College Association
Registration is now open for CCA’s Winter Conference to be held Feb. 19-21 at the Manhattan Beach Marriott. With a focus on collective bargaining, the Winter Conference provides an ideal opportunity for bargaining teams to attend and learn new techniques and winning strategies at the table. Other sessions will focus on member engagement, creating community among part-time faculty, and the union’s role in student success. Check out the conference brochure and register online. See you there!
- Read the Report of the 2015 Accreditation Task Force
- Sample letter supporting Chancellor's Task Force Recommendations on the ACCJC
- Find out if you are fairly paid in the 2015 Special Salary Issue of the NEA Advocate.
- Preserving our Retirement
- CCA Budget Principles
- Resolution Supporting Fair Accreditation
- CFT Complaint Regarding Accrediting Commission
- Department of Education Compliance Letter on the ACCJC and Final Staff Report
- Privatization At Community Colleges