The Community College Association
The CCA Board’s Communications Committee created the Community College Association Facebook page at its June meeting. Be part of the conversation and check it out now.
Make plans now to attend CCA’s Fall Conference Oct. 7-9 at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel. This first of three CCA conferences for 2016-17 focuses on member engagement and will offer a variety of trainings on the best ways to reach your members. Come to the Fall Conference to meet with colleagues from around the state, exchange ideas and learn new strategies for strengthening your chapters. Take a peek at the Fall Conference program. You won’t want to miss this! Online registration is now open.
- Find out if you are fairly paid in the 2016 Special Salary Issue of the NEA Advocate.
- CCA Budget Principles
- Resolution Supporting AB 1690, Part-Time Faculty bill
- Read the Report of the 2015 Accreditation Task Force
- NACIQI 2015 Report
- Department of Education Compliance Letter on the ACCJC and Final Staff Report
- CFT Complaint Regarding Accrediting Commission
- Preserving our Retirement
- Privatization At Community Colleges