The Community College Association
Interested in discussing campus issues with your CCA colleagues around the state? Accreditation, legislation, evaluation– let’s start the conversation! Check out CCA's discussion board now to get the dialogue rolling. Just sign in and go.
CCA's three conferences have now concluded for the 2014-15 year. We hope you will apply the training your received to strengthen your chapters. Please encourage your colleagues to attend next year, beginning with the Fall Conference Oct. 16-18 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in San Jose. Stay tuned for more information!
- Find out if you are fairly paid in the 2015 Special Salary Issue of the NEA Advocate.
- CCA Chapters in Action
- CCA/CTA's Memo on Proposed 2015-16 State Budget
- Preserving our Retirement
- CCA Budget Principles
- Resolution Supporting Fair Accreditation
- CFT Complaint Regarding Accrediting Commission
- Department of Education Compliance Letter on the ACCJC and Final Staff Report
- Privatization At Community Colleges